Friday, February 17, 2012

Let's Hear It For All The Swedes Out There!

Just checked the traffic coming to my sight here and 1/3 of the page views are coming from Sweden! 
Its like 7 out of 22, but whose counting??

Admittedly, my ignorance of Sweden is a widely sweeping vast spanse of Stereotypes.

Here's the first one I can remember:

 Damn, that MFer was funny tho. Spent a lot of my childhood imitating him to make my mom laugh.

Of course, this would be my ideal picture of Sweden.
 I always wanted to have a Viking funeral.

And most recently, I've become acquainted with these.

It seems like I've heard a lot of good things about Sweden lately. A few articles I've read indicate it has one of the best school systems, and the teachers have some of the highest salaries in the world. I think I heard something on NPR about the super-high quality of life there too. I know some killer rock bands call Sweden home.

So, all you Swedes, lets try to bring my ignorance level down a few notches, tell me what makes it so fukin killer!


No comments:

Post a Comment