Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm getting drunk, I'm feeling mellow.


I decided to do something I haven't done in a while, get drunk. My cocktail of choice: Icepick

One part Vodka, Two parts Iced Tea.

Saw this vodka at the store, it was Swedish, so I figured it can't be that bad, even though it is in a plastic bottle! 
Says distilled 5 times. I know its probably junk in Sweden, if anybody even drinks it there.but so far, aint that bad.  They probably just market it to dumbasses like me that just assume it must be good.

Cheers! Slainte!, Prost!

Oh yeah, you might ask why the drink all of a sudden, or maybe why so sober for so long?

Well, to that I say, I haven't gotten drunk since forever cause it hasn't agreed with my guts for quite a while, but I was drinking beer. Al-Kahal: not so much.
And I have been far from sober for about 15 years now. Inebriant of choice: Ganja. Figured out it wasn't working so good for me either.

Just have had one of those days I think I just wish I could go to sleep and forget about what's been troubling me. Since I no Longer smoke, drunkeness at home alone fit the bill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment